11/01/17

Views

Replies

Created: 11/01/17
Views: 283
Replies: 5

Ozijoe said,
Beginning of thread

Where do others find the courage to tell family and friends? Ill be doing it in the next six months but scared or what's ahead.

Show more
Show less

Runner81 said,

Hi Ozijoe, welcome to the forum. Coming out can most certainly be difficult and possibly intimidating. Do only come out when you are comfortable to do so.

Feel free to share your experiences on the forum or join our live chat sessions (there is one coming up on 16/01/2017).

Show more
Show less

adey11 said,

There is an expression I heard that gave me courage:- "Those that mind, don't matter. Those that matter , don't mind". It's true, I found from personal experience. When you know who you are it becomes easier to face what comes.

Show more
Show less

johnnyx said,

Dear Ozijoe.
I have just written something brief about my own experience with this, in the thread directly above yours. (sorry but I have forgotten its title -- a result of my own depression: very very poor short-term memory nowadays; in contrast to an outstanding one before depression). But the context for that was as a married man with grown children.

I do like the saying which adey11 has posted immediately above this, and YET, sadly it does not "cover the field" as a lawyer would say. This is because , in my own case, my wife most certainly DOES MATTER, and she most certainly DOES MIND.

Nevertheless, perhaps for most other non-family people in your world, that lovely little saying might be helpful to keep in mind.

Hang in there, and best wishes.
Johnnyx

Show more
Show less

JackSkyler said,
End of thread

When crafting essays, consider consulting Quora https://www.quora.com/Where-get-chemistry-homework-help-from-experts for insights on reputable writing services. It's a valuable platform for gathering authentic feedback and recommendations from fellow users.

Show more
Show less

Please login or register to reply