11/11/17

Views

Replies

Created: 11/11/17
Views: 985
Replies: 10

Quentin said,
Beginning of thread

Well I'm happily married but I'm chomping at the bit to sleep with another man but worried about the guilt and hurting my wife.

Show more
Show less

Quentin said,

I'm starting g to feel very depressed and confused about all this now.

Show more
Show less

Ramzy said,

yeah , i feel the same way. im very happily married and THAT is the biggest problem .but im happy to even have a nice male company. things to share with another male of a similar situation. comfort and strength to get through this, maybe find solutions , discuss.

Show more
Show less

All l can say is that l was having sex with lots of guys and would rather be with men than women
If you are thinking of men a lot then you are gay
When I'm at the sauna with gay men I'm happy

Show more
Show less

Johnny73 said,

Hey guys, I've felt the same and have actually met up with guys and my wife found out..... What I regret and what she hates the most, is that I never told her. If you really love her, tell her rather than cheat on her. Considering the way my wife found out, she has actually been very understanding, and I love her even more now :)

Show more
Show less

unsureguy said,

I'm in the same situation. I love my wife and want to keep my marriage but at the same time I'm longing for sexual contact with another man. I've been dealing with my feelings by repressing them.

Show more
Show less

unsureguy said,

I'm in the same situation. I love my wife and want to keep my marriage but at the same time I'm longing for sexual contact with another man. I've been dealing with my feelings by repressing them.

Show more
Show less
Bi curious said,

How did it go with your wife. Did you end up telling her. Sorry for the questions but im in the same boat and scared and depressed about telling her even though i think she knows but when she brings it up or asks me i get mad and deny it

Show more
Show less

Malby said,

Hi fellas. I’m in similar situations to you all. Married, but only had one experience with another male about 11 years ago. No matter how much I’ve tried to block my urges out I can’t. I gues my question is what made me want another male in the first place? I don’t believe I was born like this. Did something happen to me, did I have an experience with a male that I wasn’t aware of at the time that triggered something inside? Your thought would be appreciated.

Show more
Show less

Please login or register to reply