Created

11/11/17

Views

Replies

Created: 11/11/17
Views: 985
Replies: 10

123itsme said,

Hey guys. I too am married but have been interested in guys since high school. I've played with guys on and off since and have tried to supress it but lately, things haven't been that great with the wife. My wife hardly shows any intimacy to me. It's rare that she kisses me, hugs me, touches me let alone sex. We haven't had sex in years now. Needless to say old habits have come back and I've found myself meeting up with guys again. I never used to think that I was up for a gay relationship, I always just thought of it as fun but lately I think I could be gay. I am starting to really miss the emotional connection in my life and I think making it up in other ways is certainly not helping. I'm starting to feel quite sad and depressed about it all. But it's impossible to talk to my wife. She too is struggling with things and is on medication for anxiety. Certainly would appreciate the chance to talk to others in similar situations.

Show more
Show less

Jcasper said,
End of thread

I'm a healthy, reasonably active 72 year old married to a woman who I love very much. However I also crave sex with men and have been meeting up with men and sometimes visiting saunas for the past 20 years now. On many days I'm almost clinically depressed and full of self loathing. My biggest problem is having nobody that I can sit down, have a coffee with and just be open about my feelings both mentally and sexually. Does anybody know of any, very discrete, organisation or location in the Melbourne area where one could find such a person.

Show more
Show less

Please login or register to reply