Views

Replies

Created: 07/07/18
Views: 1647
Replies: 28

Reply hidden by moderator 07/07/22

Reply hidden by moderator 07/07/22

Jimbo said,

Thanks for sharing - and yes, I agree, sexuality and sexual attraction is highly personal, and can certainly change throughout life.

You describe some teenage exploration with other guys, and then your first personal experience with same-gender attraction many years later...I see this type of scenario as self-discovery and natural changes. Our minds and sexuality are complex and individual.

I dated women in my teens and early 20s, and at that time my attraction to men was deeply suppressed - I could probably have passed a polygraph lie detector, adamantly denying any gay thoughts. But once I removed the stigma and fear, my same-sex attraction was not something shameful I needed to suppress. And now, I'm happy and love my life, and I've achieved the allusive "pride" they talk about.

All I can say is good on you, being open to experiencing your evolving self and living your life authentically.

It's not always easy, but if you ever need extra help I recommend the Support tab at the top of this page.

All the best mate,

Jimbo

Show more
Show less

keenu said,
End of thread

An amazing topic I really like it. Now I am here for introducing the name of a trust Brown Gap Hoodie. We have so many kinds of gap hoodies. So buy these amazing hoodies and get 100% FREE Shipping all over the world. https://browngaphoodie.com

Show more
Show less

Please login or register to reply