25/08/16

Views

Replies

Created: 25/08/16
Views: 446
Replies: 5

dale said,
Beginning of thread

Feeling sad or low from time to time - it's something most of us go through at some stage. However, have you ever had an intense sadness that lasted for weeks at a time - maybe longer? You might just be talking about depression.

Show more
Show less

westman45 said,

I've been suffering from depression years it seems. Living a life in secret. Now suffering more deeply after revealing everything to my wife and losing what appeared could have been the love of my life in another man. Sometimes there seems no end to the pain of loss 🙁

Show more
Show less

westman45 said,

I've been suffering from depression years it seems. Living a life in secret. Now suffering more deeply after revealing everything to my wife and losing what appeared could have been the love of my life in another man. Sometimes there seems no end to the pain of loss 🙁

Show more
Show less
Billy said,

Hey westman45, I wonder how you are feeling three months since you posted? Is the pain of loss, the grief still unending? Or has it changed into other feelings like fear, anger, depression, or even an acceptance? The is nothing quite as overwhelming ad the pain of loss. I hear you! In those times I try to remember to a time when I felt terrible and I overcame it, it does happen all the time

Show more
Show less

Reply hidden by moderator 11/04/22

Reply hidden by moderator 11/04/22

Please login or register to reply