20/09/16

Views

Replies

Created: 20/09/16
Views: 345
Replies: 7

dale said,
Beginning of thread

The Live Chats are a great way to connect with other guys who get where you're coming from when it comes to looking after your mental health as a same-sex attracted guy in a straight relationship or lifestyle, but what time of the day or days of the week best suit?
Post a reply so we can keep this in mind for future Live Chat sessions.

Show more
Show less

Runner81 said,

A mix of times would suit. I see that the next chat is at 6PM on a weeknight and people may still be at work at this time. Perhaps something like 8:30PM would be good as well.

Show more
Show less

westman45 said,

Agreed. I don'tnt finish till 7.30 🙁

Show more
Show less

dale said,

Thanks for the feedback. We'll aim to have the upcoming Live Chat sessions a bit later.

Show more
Show less

Runner81 said,

Does anyone have other thoughts about suitable times when they would like to participate in forums?

Show more
Show less

Runner81 said,

Does anyone have other thoughts about suitable times when they would like to participate in forums?

Show more
Show less
Billy said,

Are there any monday to friday lunch time chats that people can join? Or late night sessions like one at 11pm?

Show more
Show less

johnnyx said,
End of thread

I am highly UNlikely to participate in such chats, for a variety of reasons.

However, my thoughts are that on the assumption that your target audience is married bi-men; then night-times usually do not give us the privacy to be able to engage in such chats away from prying eyes or ears.

Accordingly, I think that chats during the daytime, perhaps around lunch-times, or in the afternoon, MIGHT give more scope for married guys to be able to find a private space in order to participate.

Good luck with it.

Show more
Show less

Please login or register to reply