22/02/18

Views

Replies

Created: 22/02/18
Views: 968
Replies: 5

Wills said,
Beginning of thread

Hi all! I came out, bi, to my wife a couple of years ago.

One thing to come out to my wife, but then to acknowledge that I needed men in my life, took it all to a whole new level. 'Concurrent' bi...the label seems to fit me. Still love my wife....certainly not what she signed up for but we're still together.

Life is good, but very different. Some days amazing, some not so good.

For a long time I thought I was the only guy like this in the world. Seems not the case. Grateful for any words of encouragement. Best wishes to you all.

Show more
Show less

Djones said,

Hey Wills. I’m in the same boat as you. I told my wife 6 years ago. We have 4 children. She was very angry at the start. So I ran away for a few months. Whenever she rang and started yelling I would hang and text “I won’t yell or argue on the phone. So if u want to talk then talk”. She soon stop yelling and we started talking. We still together today but I still feel like I’m living a lie. Sacrificing myself for her and my kids happiness. I still feel guilty when ever something gay comes on TV. Seems there’s something gay on every show, movie or song these days. I think she ignores what I told her and pretends like it was a phase. And I’m living like it. But inside I feel so guilty to be with her. She deserves someone who will completely live her. I love her but I don’t know. I need something else. I’m gay.

Show more
Show less

Reply hidden by moderator 23/02/22

Reply hidden by moderator 23/02/22

Reply hidden by moderator 27/04/22

Please login or register to reply