11/06/19

Views

Replies

Created: 11/06/19
Views: 595
Replies: 13

Stephan said,

Hi Sailor

I'm not sure I am a good example. I will never have the courage to come out of the closet. I would just like the comfort of knowing that I am not alone by having a coffee and a chat with other men who have accepted (albeit reluctantly) that are Gay and closeted. But there is no safe place for older gay married men in Victoria.

Show more
Show less

Stephan said,

Hi Sailor

I'm not sure I am a good example. I will never have the courage to come out of the closet. I would just like the comfort of knowing that I am not alone by having a coffee and a chat with other men who have accepted (albeit reluctantly) that are Gay and closeted. But there is no safe place for older gay married men in Victoria.

Show more
Show less
Sailor said,

Hi Stephan. I'm sorry you don't feel safe coming out. I can say that I don't imagine I'll come out any time soon either....maybe never. But I agree with you. It is comforting there are other gay men like me in this mixed orientation marraige situation. I'vebeen faithful to my wife for our entire 28 year marraige. But I am finding it more and more difficult not to act on my urges which have become so much stronger over the past few years..and especially since I have at least embraced the fact that I am gay..if only to myself.

Show more
Show less

Stephan said,

Nice to know I am not alone.

Show more
Show less

Silvio said,

I was married for 18 years and have been divorced for 11 years with 3 children. I've recently started experimenting with men and have told a few closer friends that I'm in an experimental phase. I haven't come out to my family as I'm still not 100% sure this is the direction I would like to take, that is starting a new life as a gay male. It would be great if someone can suggest a counselling service that can provide some guidance.

Show more
Show less

Silvio said,

I was married for 18 years and have been divorced for 11 years with 3 children. I've recently started experimenting with men and have told a few closer friends that I'm in an experimental phase. I haven't come out to my family as I'm still not 100% sure this is the direction I would like to take, that is starting a new life as a gay male. It would be great if someone can suggest a counselling service that can provide some guidance.

Show more
Show less
Josh said,
End of thread

Hey Silvio, thanks for sharing! What you're going through can be a very difficult time but it's great you've taken the step to visit DALE for help. Can I ask what state you live in - just so I may suggest the most convenient services for you. You can also check out our "Support" page right here on DALE which has a whole range of support/counselling services you can get in touch with!

Show more
Show less

Please login or register to reply